My mission is to provide quality, empirically supported psychotherapy to teens and adults with eating, anxiety, mood, and personality disorders.
Psychotherapy - I provide individual, couple, and family therapy to adults and adolescents with eating, anxiety, mood, and personality disorders.
Eating and Weight Disorders - This is my primary area of expertise and includes the treatment of:
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Bulimia Nervosa
• Binge Eating Disorder
• Subclinical Eating Syndromes
• Obesity Weight Management
Empirically supported treatment modalities implemented include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Bulimia Nervosa and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for Binge Eating Disorder.
Anxiety, Mood, and Personality Disorders - I also treat individuals with eating disorders that have these comorbid diagnoses, as well as patients with primary anxiety, mood, or personality disorders:
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
• Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
• Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
Empirically supported treatment modalities implemented include Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for PTSD, Exposure and Response Prevention for GAD and OCD, CBT for MDD, and DBT for BPD.